I am a PhD student in computer science (artificial intelligence) at Stanford University, advised by Chelsea Finn. I am supported by the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
My research interests include meta-learning, reinforcement learning, and applied machine learning for robotics.
Previously I was a Google AI resident researching machine learning and robotics. I received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from UC Berkeley.
- Meta-Learning Symmetries by Reparameterization. Preprint. [arXiv]
A. Zhou, T. Knowles, C. Finn.
- Watch, Try, Learn: Meta-Learning from Demonstrations and Reward. ICLR 2020. [arXiv]
A. Zhou, E. Jang, D. Kappler, A. Herzog, M. Khansari, P. Wohlhart, Y. Bai, M. Kalakrishnan, S. Levine, C. Finn.
- Cost functions for robot motion style. IROS 2018. [arXiv]
A. Zhou, A. Dragan.
- Expressive Robot Motion Timing. HRI 2017. [arXiv]
A. Zhou, D. Hadfield-Menell, A. Nagabandi, A. Dragan.
- City2City: Restyling cities with Google streetview.